How could we resist a cute puppy! We just had to make a bandana to accessorise her with.
2. Lay your fabric flat.
3. Fold a corner of the fabric into a triangle.
4. Cut out triangle piece out.
6. Fold edges over to get a nice straight edge.
7. And glue each edge.
10. Fold piece over and glue into place, leaving a little unglued and left open.
11. Use the opening to turn the bandana inside out.
12. Glue the opening shut.
14. Now all you need is a cute dog and your ready to hit the cafes.
Make this project and share it with us via social media using our hashtag #Lincrafters for your chance to win 1 of 2 $50 gift vouchers.