Create an elegant cushion that gives style to any couch, with this weeks easy sew cushion project.
2. Getting your two fabric patterns, lay them on top of each other.
3. Pin Fabric together to prepare for cutting.
4. Cut both pieces of fabric at the same time.
5. Turn fabric over and pin to prepare for sewing.
6. Be sure to leave a gap to insert the cushion fill.
7. Sew fabric together.
8. Turn case inside out.
10. Pin open edges together.
11. Hand stitch the opening together.
12. And there you have, a stylish on trend cushion.
Make this project and share it with us via social media using our hashtag #Lincrafters for your chance to win 1 of 2 $50 gift vouchers.