We know you all loved our previous Macrame videos, so we thought we would treat you to a cool macrame necklace video.
2. Taking you tape yarn, start to roll out the yarn.
3. Measure out 90cm of yarn and cut 3 lengths.
4. Tie the three pieces of yarn together.
6. Palit the yarn together.
7. And tie off the end.
8. Measure 8 more lengths of 70cm.
10. and tie to the necklace.
11. Repeat the step 7 more times.
12. and you should be left with all strands tied on.
14. And continue the step.
15. Use the picture as a great guide, as it can be a hard technique to originally learn.
16. Lay the piece next to it over the top of the L shape piece.
18. And continue.
19. Then thread it through the back of the middle piece.
20. And continue.
22. Do the reverse, bring the piece from the right over the middle piece.
23. Then bring the left piece over, under and through.
24. Pull to secure the knot.
26. Continue the knotting process, leaving the end yarn free each row to create a triangle effect.
27. You can play with the style and even cut the ends different lengths to create a different look.
28. Once completed it have fun wearing your project.
Make this project and share it with us via social media using our hashtag #Lincrafters for your chance to win 1 of 2 $50 gift vouchers.